Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Ukraine, Association “Ukrainian Agribusiness Club”, agency “AgriEvent” and Exhibition Company S-TEAM invite you to the IV Dutch-Ukrainian Greenhouse Industry Forum “Profitable Greenhouse Production in Ukraine: Latest developments and opportunities to improve efficiency”, that will be held on February 25, 2015 under the industrial fair of equipment and technologies for the greenhouse industry “Greenhouse”.
Participation in the event is free of charge
for those who registered in advance
The forum will discuss following questions
• The results of last year and prospects for 2015;
• The investment potential of the sector and opportunities to increase its productivity;
• Financial instruments available for Ukrainian greenhouses and evaluation of investments;
• Dutch investment project in the greenhouse sector in Ukraine;
• Examples of successful niche products marketing strategies and retail partnership: strategies for growing and further sales to retailers
• Consumer Preferences of Ukrainians: premium segment of fruits and vegetables. Market opportunities for local producers and importers.
Organizers: Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Ukraine
Association “Ukrainian Agribusiness Club”
Exhibition Company S-TEAM
Sponsored by: Ukrainian association of potato producers
Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine
Ministry of Economic Affairs of the Netherlands
Date: the 25th of February 2015, 13:30 – 17:00
Place:Industrial fair of equipment and technologies for greenhouse industry “Greenhouse”, KyivExpoPlaza Exhibition Center,2-B Salytna str.,Hall 1, conference room3.
Concerning participation in this event, please contact the organizers via phone: +380 44 236-21-10, +380 44 236-21-13 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For registration visit site: www.agrievent.com.ua/en/upcoming-events/541-25-02-2015-iv-dutch-ukrainian-greenhouse-industry-forum-profitable-greenhouse-production-in-ukraine-latest-developments-and-opportunities-to-improve-efficiency.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=grennhuose_crm_eng_22_01_2014