APK-Inform Agency announces about holding of the fourteenth international conference “Fat-and-Oil Industry – 2015”, focusing on the market of oilseeds, vegetable oils and by-products, which to be held on November 5-6, 2015, in Ukraine, Odessa (hotel Bristol). The organizers invite You to take part in the largest conference event on the topical issues of the fat-and-oil industry.
The conference will be held under support of the industry association Ukroliyaprom.
The companies INTERTEK, STARK SHIPPING are sponsors of the event.
The conference “Fat-and-Oil Industry” is the traditional benchmark event for many participants of the oilseed market. Representatives of various segments of the fat-and-oil industry of Ukraine and the world meet within frames of the event to discuss the most pressing issues of the market, sum up the last season results, and discuss prospects for further development of the market.
During several recent years, the fat-and-oil industry faced significant alterations – Ukraine not only made changes to the structure of oilseed planted areas, but also changed its market conditions, the oilseed processing volumes, the export structure of oilseeds and its by-products, etc.
– Forecasts for the global market of oilseeds, vegetable oils and meals
– Current trends and medium-term forecasts of development for the Black Sea market of oilseeds and its by-products
– Prospective trends in the production of oilseeds and fat-and-oil commodities
– Prospects for the market of alternative oilseeds (soybeans, rapeseed, flaxseed) and its by-products
– Analysis of the current situation in the sphere of infrastructure and logistics
– Quality issues on the fat-and-oil commodities
– Potential of the margarine and mayonnaise market in Ukraine and Russia, and other important issues.
Core audience: oilseed crushers and traders, state and industry bodies, leading domestic and world agricultural experts, key exporters and consumers of oilseeds and its by-products, representatives of scientific organizations, etc.
More detailed information concerning participation, sponsorship and making a presentation is provided by Marketing Department of APK-Inform Agency:
+380 562 320795, +7 495 7894419 (multichannel)
+380 562 321595
Fat-and-Oil Industry -2015