Servings: 4 people
Ready in: 45 min.
The porcini (wild mushrooms) are widespread and commonly appraised in the Carpathian Mountains because of its inimitable fragrance and exquisite flavor. That is why the majority of Hutul dishes are made with porcini.
Cep (wild mushrooms) 700 g
Sour Cream 200 g
Parsley 1 bunch
Onions 2 pieces
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Garlic to taste
Stages of cooking
- Properly rinse the porcini, and then put into salted water for 30 mins. Pull out, slice and cover with boiling water for a further 10-15 mins.
- Peel, chop and fry onion in vegetable oil.
- Put the porcini to onion, cook until ready. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Rinse and chop the parsley. Add 2-3 minced garlic cloves if you want the dish to be spicy.
- Add the sour cream or cream to almost ready porcini, then reduce heat to minimum, and braise the porcini for little.
- Set the finished porcini aside from heat, add the parsley. Serve hot.